2023s first hatch for me In the Nurture right 360

so... I put the bantam eggs in today as they only take 19 days also I will be peaking a eggs almost every day but only candling like 3-5 if I see good amounts of veins , movements etc. I will show pic if possible

So I got 4BO
3EE
3PBR
1 extra EE
3 of 4 BO are thriving the bo is just non fertile
3 of 3 BPR are thriving
4 of 4 EE are either non fertile or died early on.
I will be adding some of my barnyard mixes in there
my 11
so most of them I cant see anything inside the egg its completely dark is this a good sign or a bad one?
All 3 bantam eggs seem unfertile

I have an indoor/outdoor digital thermometer with a wireless outdoor unit. I placed the outdoor unit inside my incubator to monitor humidity levels (and temp since I found the monitor on my incubator to be less reliable). My hatch rate went from 3 out of 14 eggs to10 out of 15. These were "farm fresh eggs" purchased from a local ranch purchased as "eating eggs" which I requested they not be refrigerated. The incubator what one of those cheapies from Amazon and the rotator no longer works, so we rotated by hand twice a day.

I have an indoor/outdoor digital thermometer with a wireless outdoor unit. I placed the outdoor unit inside my incubator to monitor humidity levels (and temp since I found the monitor on my incubator to be less reliable). My hatch rate went from 3 out of 14 eggs to10 out of 15. These were "farm fresh eggs" purchased from a local ranch purchased as "eating eggs" which I requested they not be refrigerated. The incubator what one of those cheapies from Amazon and the rotator no longer works, so we rotated by hand twice a day.
cool

My camera didn't get very good pictures with all the extra light from the NR
DSCN2411[1].JPG
DSCN2408[1].JPG
DSCN2410[1].JPG
DSCN2412[1].JPG

Those are the only good pictures I got.

Back
Top Bottom