Ended 2024 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Pics
20230529_125113.jpg

Well, I got it to post but doubled somehow:gig
That's 1 of our 9 leghorns- they've been working that hole for awhile now😁
:highfive: I fixed it for you. But I have bad news. :( It's the wrong format.

It's the vertical/portrait format (taller than it is wide). It needs to be in horizontal/landscape format (wider than it is tall). Do you have another picture in the landscape format to enter?

@Skyewatcher , I have a Samsung phone too. Here's some screenshots of what to do from mine:

Click the little picture:
Screenshot_20230603-143317_Chrome.jpg

Click Drop Image:
Screenshot_20230603-143326_Chrome.jpg

It'll bring you here. If you see your picture that you want, click it. If you don't, click Browse. If you want yo take the picture and upload it that way, click Camera. (Warning, if you have low memory on your phone, going anywhere past this page may malfunction.)
Screenshot_20230603-143409_Chrome.jpg

If what you're looking for isn't here, click Gallery:
Screenshot_20230603-143434_Files.jpg

Once taken to Gallery, scroll down until you find your picture. Once you find it, click it, and it will immediately start uploading to your post. (Again, if you have low memory, your phone might not be able to complete this action. )
Screenshot_20230603-143457_Gallery.jpg

I hope you're able to find this helpful. :)

Alright. Here's my first entry.
View attachment 3481779
Trying to get all five birds to stand on the fence and face the camera all at the same time was almost impossible. Then you add the sheep that would not get out of the way or pose correctly...
Well this is the best I got.
I love it. You have my vote.

Please remove me from the participants list, @casportpony. I didn't make an entry. I said I was considering making an entry.

Back
Top Bottom