Ended 2024 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Cutest Couples Photo Contest—Poultry Edition

Pics
Winx and his girl Ava it is a bit of a thruple as he also loves bubble my tiny tiny blk frizzle but Ava is his heart♥️ (No they will not be hatching out any babies Incase someone is wondering. I would never allow frizzle to frizzle ) doesn’t mean they can’t still love each other lol ♥️♥️♥️
59B56A71-C65D-46C8-A5D7-CED79D8575E5.jpeg

Winx and his girl Ava it is a bit of a thruple as he also loves bubble my tiny tiny blk frizzle but Ava is his heart♥️ (No they will not be hatching out any babies Incase someone is wondering. I would never allow frizzle to frizzle ) doesn’t mean they can’t still love each other lol ♥️♥️♥️View attachment 3748207
Oh, they're so beautiful! I love their frizzed feathers! :love :love

These 2 were inseparable like INSEPARABLE! My Turkey had to be put down at 7 months old as he was a meat Turkey 🤬 which I was not informed of when I got him. He grew to be HUGE and even in his last week when he couldn’t walk (I carried him everywhere) she stayed rt by his side. When I buried him she was there she went into a deep depression so she lived in the house with me until she pulled out of it 6 months later she finally started going out and hanging with the other chickens once in awhile and fell in love with my blk frizzle roo♥️ So they are now inseparable♥️ But the love her and Hannibal (the Turkey) was so incredible no one had seen anything like it. He was an amazing Tom truly incredible. He was nothing but love and protection. I miss him everyday. No joke 😢♥️ Their love for each other was such a beautiful sight to see
FEA170D1-4231-4991-8F53-C7F67035A3DD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom