225 Watt Cabinet IncuKit Question

HallFamilyFarm

APA ETL#195
14 Years
Jan 25, 2010
Monticello, Arkansas
Last year we bought this kit from incubator warehouse. We planned on placing it in a soda pop box we were given. Last week we sold the kit to an online friend and gave him the soda pop box. He installed it this weekend. After plugging it in, he walked away for a few minutes. He smelled smoke, walked over and opened the door. The incukit BURST into FLAMES!

Has anyone else had issues with this incukit?

I am waiting on a return phone call concerning a refund or replacement. My friend is going to email me the photos of the now destroyed incukit.

http://incubatorwarehouse.com/225-watt-cabinet-incukit.html

Last year we bought this kit from incubator warehouse. We planned on placing it in a soda pop box we were given. Last week we sold the kit to an online friend and gave him the soda pop box. He installed it this weekend. After plugging it in, he walked away for a few minutes. He smelled smoke, walked over and opened the door. The incukit BURST into FLAMES!

Has anyone else had issues with this incukit?

I am waiting on a return phone call concerning a refund or replacement. My friend is going to email me the photos of the now destroyed incukit.

http://incubatorwarehouse.com/225-watt-cabinet-incukit.html

I an not an electrician but most time when that happen there is to much juice..going to it....Was there a meter put on the thermostat to see if it was voltage was correct...? Before and after the melt down? Hope you can get this worked out.. I too was planning on installing one. I just went to the site this AM.....

Ive got the big soda pop fan mounted in the top for circulation. How will the thermostat work? I have glass doors on three sides. It looks like you cut a hole and mount it. I had all my previous controls sitting on the top shelf of the soda machine. Should I mount the thermostat through the top. I think my big fan keeps all levels the same temps. I like the mini heat source. I wish I could see the back of it and see how it wired and how it mounted. Have you used these particular models? Im a little gun shy because the other thing I used cost $150 bucks and didnt even last a day.

Ive got the big soda pop fan mounted in the top for circulation. How will the thermostat work? I have glass doors on three sides. It looks like you cut a hole and mount it. I had all my previous controls sitting on the top shelf of the soda machine. Should I mount the thermostat through the top. I think my big fan keeps all levels the same temps. I like the mini heat source. I wish I could see the back of it and see how it wired and how it mounted. Have you used these particular models? Im a little gun shy because the other thing I used cost $150 bucks and didnt even last a day.
you can even hook it up to an extension chord leave it on outside and run chord ans sensor in through a hole or door

the heater sucks air in back. you can mount it on a angle bracket - dtill some self tappers into its side

Back
Top Bottom