225 Watt Cabinet IncuKit Question

WARNING

UPDATE THE INCUKIT FROM INCUBATOR WAREHOUSE FRYED THIS MORNING AND COOKED OVER 100 GOOSE EGGS INCLUDING BUFF DEWLAP TOULOUSE, SEBBIES AND EMBDENS PLUS ALL THE SCOVIES SO I WILL NOT USE THEM AGAIN
. That's it for me ! I have heard enough I'm out and will look to other options sorry you guys lost the eggs that sux for sure

update just talk to one of the owners of incubator warehouse and they are taking care of this with no problems and considering discontinuing the thermostat

update just talk to one of the owners of incubator warehouse and they are taking care of this with no problems and considering discontinuing the thermostat

Hope they take care of me too. Im out 150 for the kit.

When you talk to them again, tell them to respond to me. The one I bought was new and only used once for 5 minutes before I boxed it up and stored in my bedroom. Then i sold it to Doug thinking it was a good unit. Now Doug is out the cash and I can't afford to repay him yet. Only fair if the manufacturer pays either Doug or I (so I can pay Doug). Several attempts at calling them did not get a response.

When you talk to them again, tell them to respond to me. The one I bought was new and only used once for 5 minutes before I boxed it up and stored in my bedroom. Then i sold it to Doug thinking it was a good unit. Now Doug is out the cash and I can't afford to repay him yet. Only fair if the manufacturer pays either Doug or I (so I can pay Doug). Several attempts at calling them did not get a response.
I will not do any more business with incubator whs I had problems with a turner bought from them bad out of the box looked like it had been used had a bad motor went for weeks without a answer o. Repair or return I needed the darn thing and ended up buying a replacement motor off eBay and fixing it my self ,, now I only do business with incubators.org for my parts and incubator needs at least they call you back good luck Doug

Back
Top Bottom