24-30 Button Quail Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken danz, Mar 14, 2011.

1. chicken danz

chicken danz Crowing

May 20, 2010
    Waverly
    Starting bid of $2.00 for the egg lot. My button Quail are laying very well. Since I have a constant supply of eggs and already have 50 babies, and tons more in the incubator, I would like to sell some eggs. Our cooler weather has slowed down chick sales here. I have sold some local eggs, but was told people are looking for buttons so I decided to try this.
    I have all colors and mixes of colors. I can't guarantee which ones will hatch for you. My personal hatching rate has been about 90% but I wouldn't expect it to be that high with shipped eggs. Nor can I account for your individual incubator.
    Eggs will be collected the last couple of days before the end of the auction.
    I request payment by paypal and will give information to the winning bidder.
    Some of my half grown babies
    [​IMG]
    Some of my adults. There are too many pairs to picture all
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  2. daze333

daze333 Songster

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    Is it $2 for the 24-30 eggs? (plus shipping) Or $2 per egg plus shipping? [​IMG]

3. Hello,
    Do you have pics ? Also are these Euro lines or American ?

Thanks,
    Fay

4. chicken danz

chicken danz Crowing

May 20, 2010
    Waverly
    That is a starting bid of $2.00 for all of them plus the postage. All button quail in the U.S. originate from China. There is no difference between those claiming to be European or American lines. That is simply a sales gimmick.
    I finally got some pictures posted.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  5. WOW, really didnt know that ,thanks for the info.

6. chicken danz

chicken danz Crowing

May 20, 2010
    Waverly
    Not a problem. I wouldn't have known that either but I've done a lot of research.

7. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Good point, people go long ways with sales gimmics with the American and European. A Chinese Blue breasted is a Chinese Blue breasted [​IMG] great looking birds there [​IMG]

8. chicken danz

chicken danz Crowing

May 20, 2010
    Waverly
    Thanks. They were just quick snaps. No time to set them up for great shots.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: