24+ Button quail hatching eggs~~Free shipping!

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
I have 2 sets of 24+ eggs from my button quail available for shipping on Friday (Dec. 17) and Tuesday (Dec. 21). These will be as fresh as possible when they ship. I'm getting anywhere from 7-12 eggs daily, so the eggs shouldn't be more than 3-4 days old when they ship.

Please do not hit the 'Buy it Now' button, just send me a pm with which date you'd like for shipping, Dec 17 or 21. Prompt payment by paypal ONLY expected.

In my flock I have a bunch of cinnamons, wilds, golden pearls, blue face, and combinations of the above. I've also got a pair of silvers and a silver redbreast hen with a blue face (DF) male, though I'm not getting many eggs from those 2 girls. Mostly it will be from the others. Some combinations I have are cinnamon blue face, cinnamon pearl, cinnamon red-breasted, and so on. Expect a lot of pearled and cinnamon babies. One of the wild girls is also minimally pied.

Pictures available on the following threads:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=424355
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=402187

I also have about 60 available right now, but these are from the past week and a half or so. These can be gotten for the same price as the ones listed, for shipping as soon as payment is received. That would be $20 total for 55+ eggs. Some of them are from last week sometime, I didn't keep track very well. Some of them are from new layers, first week's eggs from some of them. Then there are a few that are from 2 girls that are in a cage together, I wasn't sure if they were both girls before they started laying, so obviously those wouldn't hatch at all. But all the eggs have been in a turner, so they should have a decent chance of hatching. 12 are from today, then 8 and 7 from the past 2 days. So that's over 2 dozen just from the past 3 days. There are almost 60 eggs, I think it's upper 50's right now.

If interested in the 'older' eggs, please send me a pm, $20 shipping included and they're yours.

I should be able to do one batch of 24+ for shipping on Friday, then the listed batch for shipping on Tuesday of next week.

Thanks for looking, and Merry Christmas!
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom