24 Silkie Eggs - BUY IT NOW - Price INCLUDES Priority Shipping with Confirmation

Atlchick

Songster
10 Years
Jun 5, 2009
Grayson, GA
24 Silkie Hatching Eggs ....will ship Priority with Confirmation to keep you informed of your shipment. Packaging carefully with bubble wrap.

Payment accepted: Paypal at [email protected] or Visa/Mastercard if you prefer.

I have all my Silkies in one pen; there are several whites, a couple of blacks, a couple of grays, and the roo is buff.

The fertility rate has been great; I've got all the Silkie peeps I can handle right now. And thank goodness they are good broodies, I've got Silkie hens sitting on Polish eggs and turkey eggs. Later in the summer they'll hatch my peafowl eggs for me. Wonderful mamas!

Last edited:
Hi, I sent you a PM, but I'm desperate for your eggs, lol. I want the silkie and the polish eggs. Just let me know if you still have them and I'll get the payment to you ASAP and warm up the old incubator. I've wanted silkies and polish chickens for a while now, and being able to hatch out both is almost more excitement than I can handle :)

what kind of turkeys? Will you be selling the chicks
jumpy.gif

They are White Broad-Breasted, I got them from a friend Saturday. I have two hens and two toms...the toms both weigh between 20 and 25 lbs. Tom One is so sweet....he bumps up against my leg to get his head scratched, and would sit in my lap if I would let him. Tom Tom is little more stand-offish, but he will eat out of my hand. The girls are laying now, and I'm putting at least 4 eggs in the 'bator tonight.

Don't know what I'll be doing with them if they hatch! I didn't mean to do this!

I thought the broad breasted turkeys can't breed, due to size reasons??
We are raising a few poults now, it would be cool to find out they can...

I've read that, too....but Tom Tom is Tom One's son. And my friend sold 6 other babies from last year, so apparently he's shootin' bullets. I can assure you that my friend had no part of any artificial insemination! And at 20-25 lbs, they are not as 'huge' as they grow them in a commercial production. Maybe that's the secret....staying reasonably chubby (kinda like me) instead of obese.

I'll find out for sure in the next couple of weeks when I candle my eggs.
caf.gif

Last edited:
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I got the silkie eggs already. They came in about noon and they are all in pristine condition. One squirted away from me, bounced twice on the carpet and plopped into an empty styrofoam cup. Completely unscathed. We marked it as "Lucky" with a pencil, so if that one hatches it already has a name,
jumpy.gif

I let you know how the hatch rate is and post some pictures.

Thanks,
Tracy

By the way....I hereby affirm and swear that White Broad Breasted Turkeys CAN, and DO, mate naturally. I had to get out of their way just now.
love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom