24+ Silkie eggs from SQ Stock!!! Auction starts at $1!!! **PICS!!**

Quote:
It not bad unless I drank coffee first -
gig.gif

Oh Lord!! Morning coffee breath!! I think I would rather have a elbow to the face!
lau.gif

Alright people---I am taking names for the upcoming b%$* kicking. I promise not to spit (that is all about Nat) but other than that--no hold barred.

I was looking back thru the various posts and discovered:

Most of you are from the North.

Look here now, ya'll have already beaten (depends on which Southerner you are speaking to) us once, let me have a chance to WIN

lau.gif
Born in the south , was wisked away by the navy as a kid . So I long for southern pleasures . I haven't really decided if I'll swoop in and nab these
yippiechickie.gif
Might wait till the very last day or even moment to decide
tongue2.gif
Tammy

hide.gif
:lau:barnie:eek: I was thinking about sticking my foot in here, but I think I'd better stay out , because it looks to me to be all girls in here, and a will never win in this situation, but I an still watch from the peanut gallery!!
caf.gif
ya.gif

Quote:
If you will note at the beginning- I have EVERY alarm I own set to drag me from whatever meeting I am stuck in to try and snipe at the end. If I don't win, well my pocketbook won't be pitiful and I will hope you have a great hatch. Okay that is the only generousity your are going to get! I will be sick with envy and stalking the next auction.

Back
Top Bottom