24+ Silkie eggs from SQ Stock!!! Auction starts at $1!!! **PICS!!**

th.gif
Here we go again.. And I am still broke.. Maybe me and emmalynn could work something out....
big_smile.png

Oh,
frow.gif
everybody!

cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
i am a new egg, but i buy and post. i also think some of the people in here are to close of friends because i have bid on showgirls and won. i emailed the lady for a week and she finally responded. she told me she sold them. so i told her thats fine. she put another auction up and it was one of the showgirls i won the first time, but i put my bid in and it was a six day auction. the last day i increased my bid. i was the only bid and at the last minute some one with no post won by .25 cent. i think it was a inside thing. so i can understand why people dont post. i am not trying to be rude so if it sounds like it sorry. just think everyone should be up and up with things if you dont want to ship say it.thanks for listing:cool:
cool.png
cool.png

Quote:
I'm sorry that happened to you! That just stinks! You know you can leave feedback on the seller? If you won the auction and then they re-listed it. I get A LOT of, "New Eggers" that PM me. They just are interested in buying eggs, not the social aspect of BYC, which is fine! I have to say though, it does make it a tad difficult for me as a seller. I am honest as they come, but I can see how it might look odd/fishy when someone with no posts, bids and wins--there are dishonest people out there who do dishonest things. I'm just not one of them!
smile.png
Heck, I'm the one who was at Walmart the other day and got all the way out to my car and was loading my bags when I realized they forgot to charge me for a house key I had made--I had my husband take it back inside and pay for it while I waited with our 4 children.
smile.png
They're watching and I want to be the best example I can be for them!
smile.png

Anyhow, sorry for rambling...I just wanted to say I'm sorry what happened to you and
welcome-byc.gif
All of the posters on here usually mean well--no hard feelings! I think they just get a little
barnie.gif
and
th.gif
when they wanted the eggs so badly and then someone who they've never seen on here swoops in at the last minute and steals, "their" eggs!
smile.png
I have been on the other side of this as well--wanting specific eggs so badly and thought for sure they were mine and then, "BAM!" someone got that at the last second. It's okay and it's all good.
wink.png
Hope you stick around and chat with us!
smile.png

M@M@2four :

Quote:
I'm sorry that happened to you! That just stinks! You know you can leave feedback on the seller? If you won the auction and then they re-listed it. I get A LOT of, "New Eggers" that PM me. They just are interested in buying eggs, not the social aspect of BYC, which is fine! I have to say though, it does make it a tad difficult for me as a seller. I am honest as they come, but I can see how it might look odd/fishy when someone with no posts, bids and wins--there are dishonest people out there who do dishonest things. I'm just not one of them!
smile.png
Heck, I'm the one who was at Walmart the other day and got all the way out to my car and was loading my bags when I realized they forgot to charge me for a house key I had made--I had my husband take it back inside and pay for it while I waited with our 4 children.
smile.png
smile.png

Anyhow, sorry for rambling...I just wanted to say I'm sorry what happened to you and
welcome-byc.gif
All of the posters on here usually mean well--no hard feelings! I think they just get a little
barnie.gif
and
th.gif
when they wanted the eggs so badly and then someone who they've never seen on here swoops in at the last minute and steals, "their" eggs!
smile.png
I have been on the other side of this as well--wanting specific eggs so badly and thought for sure they were mine and then, "BAM!" someone got that at the last second. It's okay and it's all good.
wink.png
smile.png

She's as honest as they come folks-and sweet as pie too!!!
wink.png
We've all been on that loser side haha- It's not a good feeling butttttt..It happens all the time-that's how newbies get their shark teeth
lau.gif

Quote:
I am sorry...I hate to say anything but I know it is me you are talking about.
hide.gif
Just wanted to explain...the listing was for multiples and I updated which were sold as they were sold. I thought it would be easier to do it this way than to do 9 seperate auctions. By the time you clicked but it now they had all been sold off individually to local buyers. I did not have shipping boxes yet, and also I could not ship only ONE two month old chick alone. He would not have made it across country in the cold by himself. There were many people interested in him so I waiting and when he was bigger and I could spare an extra hen to keep him warm, and got the boxes for shipping, I thought the fairest thing to do was list him on auction.

I will have more in the future but there was NO safe way to get him to you at the time. Please understand I only have two breeding showgirls...I am not a hatchery, this is a hobby. I don't crank out chicks to meet demand. He was from my fist batch ever of home grown chicks. If it was rigged and I wanted a specific person to buy him why would I have listed him? My priority is the SAFTEY of my birds. I'm sorry if I upset you. Sorry to hijack but if you had a problem I wish you contacted me rather than post about it.

Quote:
at least you tried
hugs.gif
do you have another tax check coming?? haha

Don't I wish. Well waiting again.

Quote:
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
barnie.gif
and
th.gif
smile.png
wink.png
smile.png

She's as honest as they come folks-and sweet as pie too!!!
wink.png
We've all been on that loser side haha- It's not a good feeling butttttt..It happens all the time-that's how newbies get their shark teeth
lau.gif

Awww...you're too sweet Natalie!!! I HEART YOU!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom