25 Days of Christmas 2020.....Traditions, Movies, and More

What day did your Christmas tree go up??

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Thanksgiving weekend

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • First week of December

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Christmas Eve

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • With Rum

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I leave it up year round

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t put up a tree

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Whenever the funk I get around to it

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Orthodox 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..explained in comments

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
We put ours up yesterday - a little earlier than normal, but I feel it’s completely acceptable this year. 😊 Here’s our pup by the tree.

BF79A89E-49DC-4E20-BF88-8574CC80B5CC.jpeg

And here’s our advent calendar for the season.

2595C6BB-F3C6-4176-9269-1DA7C3902B0E.jpeg

We also strung solar lights on the outside of the chicken coop this year!

Last edited:
We put ours up yesterday - a little earlier than normal, but I feel it’s completely acceptable this year. 😊 Here’s our pup by the tree.

View attachment 2432423

We also strung solar lights on the outside of the chicken coop this year!
Soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing! We are putting ours up this weekend.....today we make our list of Christmas movies and start watching!

I started tapeing Christmas movies on Halmark channel during Christmas in July!! I'm still trying to find the closest place to see snow at Christmas from east Texas. It rarely EVER snows here. Any advise? I would love to find a Christmas lodge somewhere north of Texas but not all the way into Montana!! Hah!
I would say you could probably find a nice place in Arkansas or Missouri. The Ozarks are beautiful

Our Christmas lights have been up on the house for 3 years since I moved in...lol we only use them in december/january...I turned them on in November last year but was told that it was 'too early' pfft... might just turn them on today.
i can definitely understand leaving them up where you are!!! and YES you should definitely turn them on today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom