1. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    Quote:I have a fear of stepping on frogs.I will not go outside without a flashlight.I also dont drive after it rains at night.poor frogs

sorry but [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. silkiechick05

silkiechick05 Songster

Sep 27, 2009
    North Texas
    i'm sorry. I've done stuff like that before too.

I accidentally left the side door open to my garage, and when i went to close it, it wouldn't shut. so i tried slamming it multiple times, only to find a poor little toad squished in the door frame. i felt so guilty. i love watching them hop around (and they're fun to catch).

i know that doesn't really pertain to chickens, but hey, it is an incident i wish i could take back

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  3. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Songster

Jun 29, 2009
    Quote:I have a fear of stepping on frogs.I will not go outside without a flashlight.I also don't drive after it rains at night.poor frogs

An ex lived on a little county road that would mysteriously become covered with toads. I had to drive down that little toad-covered road, and there were so many there was no way to avoid them. One or two toads per square foot. That's a lot of toads. I'd go so slow, giving them plenty of time to jump away. You'd think the toads would jump out of the way, right? Nope. I still remember the sound of going down toad road.

4. buck-wild-chick

buck-wild-chick Songster

Jul 24, 2008
    Hamilton C. FL
    *shivers* [​IMG] LOL

5. chixie

chixie Songster

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    I am ao sorry..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: