27th day of incubation pls HELP!

I would get a hygrometer and another thermometer. I don't think everything is set to where I should be. Make sure the temp is correct and that the humidity isn't too high.
I would get a hygrometer and another thermometer. I don't think everything is set to where I should be. Make sure the temp is correct and that the humidity isn't too high.
Thank you for your advice

:hit
I know my incubator is off by 10% on the humidity and it is off by more than a degree with the temperature.
I’ll be really upset if my incubator has problems. Cos so many baby ducklings died. :he I cracked open a couple dead ones before and I thought they were under developed but never thought that it could be the incubator.. my bad

:hit
I’ll be really upset if my incubator has problems. Cos so many baby ducklings died. :he I cracked open a couple dead ones before and I thought they were under developed but never thought that it could be the incubator.. my bad
I got one of those small glass thermometers that you use in a fish tank to put in my incubator and the hygrometer at Walmart.

My incubator is brand new and it was off, I was kind of shocked but everyone told me that it would be that way.

You will get the hang of it and you won't lose any ducklings or you will only lose a minimal amount.

I lost 9 chicks in my last hatch which was my first hatch ever. I got some advice from everyone and I am doing another incubation right now trying to see if their advice will work. I'm only on day 3 right now, but we will see at day 7 how things go.

Do you also have duck and hens that will brood? That’s the only way I have hatched, trying to avoid a nervous break down :p
:gigI went mental my last hatch. This time I'm a bit calmer. Trying to see if I can get ALL of my eggs to hatch.

I'm afraid of using broodies because how would I get the chick back if using for meat (if cockerel). I dislike chasing chicks or any bird :barnie

When we were processing roosters they just grew up in the flock then when it came time to process I would go in before letting everyone out for the day and pick the roos off the roost or get them after going to roost in the evening and place them in a large dog crate inside the coop. Wasn't hard at all.

When we were processing roosters they just grew up in the flock then when it came time to process I would go in before letting everyone out for the day and pick the roos off the roost or get them after going to roost in the evening and place them in a large dog crate inside the coop. Wasn't hard at all.
I didn't want to mix my meat birds with my layers. I have 19 meat chicks right now I may have less depending on how many I keep. We got a lot of unexpected colors.

Back
Top Bottom