27th day of incubation pls HELP!

Pics
Aw, I'm sorry! Don't give up on the incubation, though. I got a crappy, malfunctioning Chinese incubator and my first two tries ended in disaster. Once I got the hang of it, and modified it slightly (just tape & a new fan,) it worked perfectly. It took me at least five or six hatches to get it right. There were a good few hatches where I would put a bunch of eggs in and only one or two would hatch, and ones where none would hatch at all. This year, I had a 95% hatching rate, and all came out perfect and healthy.
I only have a pair Cayuga ducks so my eggs supply is limited but I’ll keep trying. Thank you.

I would not trust that $20 incibator to hold a temp or humidity at all. Before your next batch do a test run and check all your peramiters independently until it does what you want.

I would not trust that $20 incibator to hold a temp or humidity at all. Before your next batch do a test run and check all your peramiters independently until it does what you want.
I gave the eggs to my Moscou duck and she is sitting on them now...

I think she’s doing a good job . :D:love

Attachments

• 15A59591-E549-4558-A19B-5DC9E9616C3E.jpeg
    15A59591-E549-4558-A19B-5DC9E9616C3E.jpeg
    529.3 KB · Views: 6
Yes it’s very hidden and we don’t have any predators here apart from the crows. I’ll try to move her back to the cage next time.

Back
Top Bottom