2nd timer.....

catchs

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 13, 2013
Was a chicken owner and a BYC member a few years ago and pleased to say i have becoming a chicken owner again in the last few days...wooo! Warwickshire,england.

Thank you. Currently have three hybrids who are 16 weeks and hoping to expand to 6 in the coming weeks. Just happy to have chooks again. Challenge now is to build their trust, my last ones were super friendly so hope these will be too!

My hybrids are called Gold Comets...they have distict personalities, but are all way friendlier than my "Easter Eggers". Even though the EE got more attention from a younger age!

Do you still have your old coop or are you redoing?

Last edited:
Hi :welcome from Yorkshire, England

Glad you could return to BYC and are know back into chicken keeping. FOOD FOOD and more FOOD and I'm sure you will have their trust!!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your expanding flock hope all goes well when you add some more in few weeks.

Enjoy being back and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome back to BYC. Glad you decided re-join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chooks.

Hi and welcome back to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

So glad you re-joined our community! Congratulations on your new chickens. I'm sure they'll be excellent layers and pets for you! In time, they should become just as tame as your old ones. Just be around them and talk to them daily and give them some treats, and they'll learn to like you.
smile.png

Good luck with your new flock! I hope you enjoy being part of BYC as much as we all have!

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our community!

Congratulations on getting some chickens! Good luck with your new hens, and future birds.

Back
Top Bottom