3.5 week old ducklings—feeding/sexing/intro

they shouldn't be outside until they are fully feathered. You temps aren't all that warm now to allow that.

Is Hawaii on metric? Just wondering. Anyway I did the conversion on my phone and found it in Fahrenheit.
Not sure where Duckling19 is (who posted the metric temps) is from, but we’re on standard/imperial here in Hawaii. 😉 Our temps are a bit warmer—about 80 daytime, mid60s-70 night time, and for our situation I’ll probably keep bringing them in at night for a while once we get the outdoor pen done—but we have mostly single wall construction (human) houses here w/no insulation, so pretty much same temp indoors and outdoors. 😉

duckling 19, are you from Canada?

Not sure where Duckling19 is (who posted the metric temps) is from, but we’re on standard/imperial here in Hawaii. 😉 Our temps are a bit warmer—about 80 daytime, mid60s-70 night time, and for our situation I’ll probably keep bringing them in at night for a while once we get the outdoor pen done—but we have mostly single wall construction (human) houses here w/no insulation, so pretty much same temp indoors and outdoors. 😉

duckling 19, are you from Canada?
I apologize, I thought you had written that about the temperature and the ducks going outside. I wasn't paying attention to who wrote what. It happens when you see so many posts and I got confused.

Back
Top Bottom