3 birds missing

I’ve lost two birds, my dommy roo and a RIR hen due to raccoons. I hate to say this but look a little past your property lines, we found them quite a ways from where they stayed. You might find them...:( I’ve also lost my prized BR hen to a hawk. She disappeared without a trace. I’m sorry, I know it hurts to lose a part of your flock.

:welcome :frow @Nlhockey23 and @db1113, I noticed you are fairly new BYC members. @Nlhockey23 do you have a game camera? I have game cameras set up in different places on my property. Most nights especially, I see a predator. A couple of years ago I noticed things starting to come up missing. I got the thief on camera. Good luck...
I have a motion sensor that records when it is triggered. I think the coop is too far to set it off. But my chickens are kept in their coop at night. They free range from sunrise to sunset.

I have one camera I mounted on a post that I can move around. I just moved it to this location. There is a coyote in the picture though it's hard to see.
DSCF000264 10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom