3 broody silkie

Jun 8, 2018
Central Texas
I have three silky hens and one silky rooster all three hens are brooding at the same time in the same nesting box and I only have three fertile eggsThe eggs are due to hatch any day now today is day 20 my first hen has been sitting on them since day one So I blocked her off and move the other two hens away from her now there going Absolutely crazy any Suggestions on what I can do with my other two Brody’s should I give them all just one egg in separate nesting boxes? Or try something else this is my 1st time with them becoming broody

I have three silky hens and one silky rooster all three hens are brooding at the same time in the same nesting box and I only have three fertile eggsThe eggs are due to hatch any day now today is day 20 my first hen has been sitting on them since day one So I blocked her off and move the other two hens away from her now there going Absolutely crazy any Suggestions on what I can do with my other two Brody’s should I give them all just one egg in separate nesting boxes? Or try something else this is my 1st time with them becoming broody

My 4 co-brood all the time great Momma's

Back
Top Bottom