3 DOZEN DIFFERENT BREEDS OF HATCHING EGGS (LOOK)

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
I have 3 dozen different breeds of hatching eggs available to ship the week of 01-30-12. I am selling all these eggs at a discounted set price. All my breeder birds are in separate pens, so these are all pure-bred hatching eggs. The first person to reply, may purchase the eggs, I will remove the eggs when they are sold, so if they are still listed, I still have them available. Be sure to tell me which dozen you want. I can ship up to 2 dozen in one box, so if you want 2 different breeds, I can ship them together. Shipping will be an additional $12.00 for 1 dozen, if you purchase 2 dozen, shipping will be $15.00, plus the price of the eggs. Payment may be sent by PayPal or I can accept a money order for these eggs. The money order will have to be sent on or before January 25th to make sure I receive it before I ship the eggs. The eggs will ship on Tuesday, January 31st or Wednesday, February 1st.

Dozen 1 = 12 + BARNEVELDER hatching eggs for sale. These Dutch chickens are very beautiful birds, they have double-laced plumage and are dark brown egg-layers. My birds are very nice quality stock, they are show quality. $18.00 for this dozen.

Dozen 2 = 12 + BLACK COPPER MARANS hatching eggs for sale, all my breeder birds are feathered legged. My pullets, hens, and roosters come from: Channing Grisham, Ron Presley, Wade Jeane, and Bev Davis bloodlines. These birds are very nice quality stock and lay nice dark brown eggs. $22.50 for this dozen.

Dozen 3 = 12 + CUCKOO MARANS hatching eggs for sale. These birds are very pretty, they lay really dark brown eggs, my stock comes from really nice imported lines including: Staffordshire, Fitch Ripley, and Fugate, all the birds are feathered legged. $18.00 for this dozen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom