3 Drakes please HELP

Duck Gal

In the Brooder
Jul 30, 2019
Alford, FL
I had to get 2 ducks, they are now 1 yr old, bc I had 2 ducks & 1 died. So the new 2 ducks got along & now the 2 new ducks are chasing off Daisy, the original duck. They chase him into a corner in the pin & chase him off in the pond & everywhere- it’s been going on about a month. Will they work it out or do I need to get rid of one of the ducks or get a 4th Duck? Please help!

HuffleClaw

Quack!
Premium Feather Member
Jul 8, 2018
Alabama
They are fighting Daisy, the original drake. I would rehome all of them except for 1 that you like the best, and get female ducks instead.

Duck Gal

In the Brooder
Jul 30, 2019
Alford, FL
Are you sure about there sex that they are all drakes
Yes they are all 3 drakes. 2 were ducklings together & the 3rd was 2 yrs old when the ducklings came. Daisy (the original drake) was mean to the ducklings at first, now the 2 have ganged up on her.

Humanbean68

In the Brooder
Jul 8, 2020
Yes they are all 3 drakes. 2 were ducklings together & the 3rd was 2 yrs old when the ducklings came. Daisy (the original drake) was mean to the ducklings at first, now the 2 have ganged up on her.
Her? So is Daisy a girl?

Flockincrazy

Songster
May 23, 2020
Elyria, Ohio
I would
Ok drakes are male ducks you keep referring to daisy to her so is daisy a male or female

Top Bottom