3 Easter Egger Roosters and 1 Black Copper Marans Rooster in New York

itsy

Songster
8 Years
Mar 14, 2011
New England
Hey peeps -

I have 3 young EE Roosters that have just started crowing. They were bred here, by my amazing EE Rooster (who comes from Ameraucana blue-egg laying lines) and my two EE girls. One lays a blueish egg and the other one lays a green egg. In my experience with roosters, EE's are the nicest - both to their humans as well as to their girls. Their sire is hands down the best rooster I have had.

The BCM was hatched out of the same incubation as the EE's and he comes from excellent, show winning lines. He's got feathered feet.

The roosters still haven't gotten in all of their fancy feathers, but they are looking more and more handsome by the day.

These are for local pickup in Sullivan County NY, but we could meet within a reasonable driving distance. We will often travel to the NY/NJ/PA border as well as visiting family in other parts of NY as well as CT.

They are $15 each, or I will trade for knitting/crocheting related items, wool spinning related items, fabric, or an angora rabbit. :)

Hey Sue - I just sent you a message back. They are all still available, but someone is interested in the BCM, although it's not definite yet.

Thanks!
Annie

Back
Top Bottom