3 eggs found, own 2 female ducks...?

not really. i feed the ducks some of them, and then i give the rest away to people who like them

plus my ducks are strictly pets, even if they laid no eggs i wouldn’t have a problem with it
I guess I DO have to agree with you. I'm allergic to duck eggs (I keep vomiting and getting cramps in the middle of the night when I eat them) so I give them away to family and I'm considering to start a business of selling duck,quail and chicken eggs (this includes duck hatching eggs! :D) what do YOU think I should name it?

Very possible, apparently. I made a post about this same concern a few weeks ago. I have four ducks and walked out to six eggs one morning. The ducks seemed fine, so I figure it’s okay. We also have a Pekin who only lays double-yolk eggs. I think I’d rather lay two eggs in one night than one massive one.

I guess I DO have to agree with you. I'm allergic to duck eggs (I keep vomiting and getting cramps in the middle of the night when I eat them) so I give them away to family and I'm considering to start a business of selling duck,quail and chicken eggs (this includes duck hatching eggs! :D) what do YOU think I should name it?
not sure sorry, i don’t sell eggs either so i know nothing about it

Back
Top Bottom