3 Girls for FREE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nanook, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Nanook

Nanook Out Of The Brooder

Nov 3, 2010
    Rincon Ga
    I have 3 hens looking for a new home. 1 barred, 1 RIR, and 1 EE. The girls are looking for somewhere safe to live where they won't be attacked by dogs [​IMG] They are all healthy and 2 lay eggs regularly, the RIR is still warning up with fart eggs. They will be free to a good home and will come with their remaining foods. Their coop and attached run are available for purchase, will include coop w/ 2 nest boxes, perches, feeder and waterer.. I can send pictures of the girls and their home by request. This would be a great starter package for someone looking to get started off right. I live near the SC/Ga border near hardeeville or rincon.
    Melanie W 912-604-2450

2. missred871

missred871 Eggxhausted Momma

May 5, 2010
    Perry GA
    aw dang, my mom lives in rincon. I wish I could get em. I am in Perry though and she isnt planning on coming up here for the fair next week so I dont see a way i could get them. They sound lovely. Goodluck

3. barredrocker

barredrocker Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2011
    wakecounty
    can i see some pics

4. Chickadee29

Chickadee29 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2011
    Florida
    Can I see pictures, Thanks

5. cackleberrychooks

cackleberrychooks New Egg

Sep 28, 2011
    Rocky Mountains, USA
    I am too far away out here in the Rocky mountains. I already have 7 hens and 4 half-grown chicks. I need to get rid of some of my hens (because they don't lay that much anymore) and hope to
    get about 4 chicks next Spring. Good luck - but I am too far away! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by