3 Hatched & 3 Zipping!!!! Yay!!!

SGM

Songster
11 Years
Aug 18, 2008
Easley, SC
I'm so excited. I set 1 blue and 4 green Ameraucana/Easter Egger eggs and all developed! One green egg has a pip and is peeping to me! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what colors they are. I also have 2 RIR/EE cross eggs and another one of my Blue hens crossed to the SLW roo in there and 5 purebred SQ bantams. Not sure what breeds they are till they hatch. Suppose to be most likely Black Rosecombs or Brahmas.
big_smile.png
I can't wait!!!

Last edited:
yippiechickie.gif
I have had about 1 chick a day hatch for the last few days...wish mine would hatch that fast!! I have 6 total since Saturday, I think, could have been friday though not sure. One hatched this morn, and one more is pipped. Post pics when you get them!!
Congrats!!
big_smile.png

Mine are on day 19 today and pipping. I have 3 now, 2 green and 1 blue eggs. I can't wait! I think this is how it went last time only last time it was only 1 egg that pipped on day 19. Then hatched on day 20 along with 2 more.

2 green eggs and the blue egg have hatched! 3 more are zipping this morning! Can't wait to see the little bantams too.

I have 6 chicks now! The three who'd zipped have hatched. Yay! I am loving this homemade hatcher. It does a great job.

Back
Top Bottom