3 month old hen might die

Could she have hurt her wing? Was she vaccinated for Mareks disease? How is she doing this morning? Did you get her to eat or drink?
She is not vaccinated, She could have gotten her wing hurt as her wing was droopy before all of this and I gave her food and drink

Okay use a needle-less syringe to give her the antibiotics. Drip it in her beak and she should drink it: I also recommend giving her some scrambled eggs. Put some electrolytes and vitamins in her water. How does her stomach feel? What about her crop?
He poo looks fine

Okay use a needle-less syringe to give her the antibiotics. Drip it in her beak and she should drink it: I also recommend giving her some scrambled eggs. Put some electrolytes and vitamins in her water. How does her stomach feel? What about her crop?
There is HIGH chance she could have gotten her wing hurt, We had to sperate her from chicks cause she kept pecking them so there is a metal something you can see on the picture, she could have been hurt by that but there is also a rooster and 2 grown up hens so they peck her too

Back
Top Bottom