3 Pair of Serama for sale - In NJ

ChknObsessedANG

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 13, 2012
Moorestown, NJ
All 3 pair are still for sale!! Make me an offer!! (10/15/13)

Here are 3 pairs that I currently have for sale.
Asking pet quality prices : $40/pair
Willing to ship. PM me for shipping costs.

PAIR ONE : (I couldn't get them in a good picture together...sorry.)
Rooster and Hen are 6 months old : Hen is laying fertile eggs and is in her fall molt right now.
Rooster is not aggressive.

PAIR TWO :
Both are 4.5 months old, rooster is mating and hen lays fertile eggs. Rooster is not aggressive, but timid of people.

PAIR THREE :
Both are 7 months old, hen is laying fertile eggs and is also in her fall molt. (Tail feathers were trimmed to prevent high flying as well.) Rooster is VERY VERY sweet and human friendly!

Last edited:
which of these pairs has a rooster whose crow is soundless and which of these groups is the smallest A sized please. im 1 hour away from you and would love to see these also do you sell hatching eggs.

Both of the 6 month old roosters do crow, and they are not quiet! The 9 week old guy hasn't started crowing, so I don't know what he will sound like.
Pair one : rooster size B, hen size C
Pair two : too young to know yet
Pair three : rooster size B, hen size C

I love pair 2! But I have only one coop and all standard, and large fowl so far, and they just wouldn't cut it out there lol. As it is poor Bob can't be out at the same time as them because he is so tiny he gets picked on. He is doing great by the way! He has a little chicken apartment in the house and gets lots of free time, and once he finishes growing he is getting diapers and way more time lol. This pic is about a week ago.

Yeah, I love all of these guys...especially Robert and Cora (pair 3) who are Bob's parents!! But I just have to cut back on some of these chickens! Too many projects = too many roosters! HAH!

Back
Top Bottom