3 part staggered hatch, Wynette, Speckledhen, scbatz33 eggs new photos

Well, I finally got some sleep. Wide awake now, at 0430. I checked the eggs left in the bator and I see no action. I will leave them the rest of the day, just in case.

I gotta tell ya, the difference in these chicks verses all the others I have had ... they come to ya instead of running to huddle in the corner. We all noticed that here. Funny how different different ones are. I am just now adding the last 2 to the group. I left them fluffing, when I went and fell asleep.

Back in the day.....You'd have a baby, stay your 3 days in the hospital. The last day the proud parents were given a special meal, Lobster or Filet Mignon. When's chow? We'll all come see your peeps.
lol.png

smile.png

GOOD MORNING Kathy and Reva!

When my children (4) were born, the wife and I weren't offered any steak or lobster............

The ONLY THING they handed ME was a big bill !!!

The hospitals owe us 4 meals each!

Ha-Ha!

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

I will leave them the rest of the day, just in case.

I'll wait til then to smoke this then.
acigar.gif

wonder how many peeps' 1st thought is "geez my mom sure looks like a light bulb"?

Edited for Junk..

Yes indeed I'll guarantee the bill was bigger for it.....Junkman
smile.png

Edited Again...<sigh>...oooops..Chicks​

Last edited:
all four at once. There's at least 20 eggs under her, last night got into the 20s here so brought the nest in and set it on the couch....oh oh oh....almost forgot....

Here:

acigar.gif

Back
Top Bottom