3 pekins need new home

atripp6120

In the Brooder
Sep 2, 2021
Brunswick, Ohio
Hi everyone! I have 3 Pekin ducks that need re-homed. I'm in northern Ohio between Cleveland and Akron/Canton. There are 2 males and one female. The older male and the female have paired and have to be kept separate from the other male. The single male and the female will be a year old in July. The other older male is (we think) 4. He has a weird thing where he has one feather that grows in kinda of cock-eyed. Please just comment or message if you'd like to give them a new home!

Attachments

• 1001.jpg
    1001.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 1002.jpg
    1002.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1000.jpg
    1000.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone! I have 3 Pekin ducks that need re-homed. I'm in northern Ohio between Cleveland and Akron/Canton. There are 2 males and one female. The older male and the female have paired and have to be kept separate from the other male. The single male and the female will be a year old in July. The other older male is (we think) 4. He has a weird thing where he has one feather that grows in kinda of cock-eyed. Please just comment or message if you'd like to give them a new home!
Did you rehome yet?

Hi everyone! I have 3 Pekin ducks that need re-homed. I'm in northern Ohio between Cleveland and Akron/Canton. There are 2 males and one female. The older male and the female have paired and have to be kept separate from the other male. The single male and the female will be a year old in July. The other older male is (we think) 4. He has a weird thing where he has one feather that grows in kinda of cock-eyed. Please just comment or message if you'd like to give them a new homi have one recently widowed Drake so was thinking I may get another drake to be his companion cause I'm not interested in eggs n give him a lot of attention but he will quack for an hour straight till I come back outside with him

Back
Top Bottom