3 Rescued Pekin Ducks- Sacramento, CA

K2goatsandducks

Songster
Aug 30, 2020
Sacramento, CA, USA
Hey there, everyone!

We recently rescued 3 abandoned Pekin ducks (2 hens, 1 drake) from our local pond. It's amazing how many people are unaware how cruel it is to release domestic ducks to fend for themselves. :( They were in sad shape when we found them, but they are already making amazing improvements! We are hoping to place them in a wonderful, safe, forever home that will give them the life they deserve. The poor babes have been through a lot, and we are excited for this next chapter in their lives.

I put together a slideshow about them, so if you'd like to read more about them and see pictures, please click HERE.

Thank you for taking the time to read their story!

Hey there, everyone!

We recently rescued 3 abandoned Pekin ducks (2 hens, 1 drake) from our local pond. It's amazing how many people are unaware how cruel it is to release domestic ducks to fend for themselves. :( They were in sad shape when we found them, but they are already making amazing improvements! We are hoping to place them in a wonderful, safe, forever home that will give them the life they deserve. The poor babes have been through a lot, and we are excited for this next chapter in their lives.

I put together a slideshow about them, so if you'd like to read more about them and see pictures, please click HERE.

Thank you for taking the time to read their story!
What you did was such a great deed! I'm so proud of you for rescuing them instead of leaving them there! I can't take them unfortunately since I already have too many ducks and live in NY :(

Back
Top Bottom