3 two week olds am I right?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Big dreams, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Big dreams

Big dreams Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Ok, I think what I have is
    Australorp
    RIR
    Partrige rock

Does that look right to you guys?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chicks for better health

chicks for better health Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    West Glenville, NY
    I think you are right but the 3rd is hard for me to tell.

3. Big dreams

Mar 5, 2009
    Thank you so much, I will try and get a better pic of the one I think is a PR It is smaller but not by much, the australorps are bigger then the rest is that normal?

Thank you all, you have been helpful to me even just reading what others ask and seeing the answers. [​IMG]

4. CityClucks

CityClucks The Center of a 50 Mile Radius

Jan 31, 2009
    Tulsa, OK
    I think you are right about the Australorp and RIR, but I don't know about the third peep - I can't really tell from the picture - what kind of comb does she have? Yes, my Australorp chicks are a little bigger than the others, too.

5. Dr.Doorlock

Dr.Doorlock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Garland, Texas
    You know, they are all so cute it just shouldn't matter how old or what breed. It does make you wonder and I think that's what we share with being parents of chicks or children.

6. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    3rd one could be a speckled sussex.

2nd one could be a production red.

7. Big dreams

Mar 5, 2009
    Is a production red the same as a red star? I have a list from MM, because I ordered the brown egg layer mix I have these to pick from as far as what they could be.

Black Australorps; Lt. Brahmas; Dark Cornish; Black and White Giants; Buff and White Orpingtons; New Hampshire, Rhode Island Reds, Barred, White, Partridge, Buff Rocks;Delaware, Sussex, Turkens; White, Silver Laced, & Columbian Wyandottes, Red Star and Black Star.

I am going to try to put pics of each kind I have on my page sometime today so maybe I can find out what they are, I would just like to be more sure of myself. I have read enough that I know I need to show the legs and comb... [​IMG] Hope I can.

Thanks again to everyone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by