Ok, I think what I have is
Australorp
RIR
Partrige rock

Does that look right to you guys?
24322_little_chicks_005.jpg

24322_little_chicks_010.jpg

24322_little_chicks_012.jpg

Thank you so much, I will try and get a better pic of the one I think is a PR It is smaller but not by much, the australorps are bigger then the rest is that normal?

Thank you all, you have been helpful to me even just reading what others ask and seeing the answers.
smile.png

I think you are right about the Australorp and RIR, but I don't know about the third peep - I can't really tell from the picture - what kind of comb does she have? Yes, my Australorp chicks are a little bigger than the others, too.

You know, they are all so cute it just shouldn't matter how old or what breed. It does make you wonder and I think that's what we share with being parents of chicks or children.

Is a production red the same as a red star? I have a list from MM, because I ordered the brown egg layer mix I have these to pick from as far as what they could be.

Black Australorps; Lt. Brahmas; Dark Cornish; Black and White Giants; Buff and White Orpingtons; New Hampshire, Rhode Island Reds, Barred, White, Partridge, Buff Rocks;Delaware, Sussex, Turkens; White, Silver Laced, & Columbian Wyandottes, Red Star and Black Star.

I am going to try to put pics of each kind I have on my page sometime today so maybe I can find out what they are, I would just like to be more sure of myself. I have read enough that I know I need to show the legs and comb...
smile.png
Hope I can.

Thanks again to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom