3 White Silkies (Grey Split?)

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
I have three young (Grey Split??) silkies available.

These were hatched in November. I would consider them smutty whites, but I’ve seen photos of similar birds labeled “Grey Split”. Either way, they will not work with any of my projects, so I’m offering them for sale. They do have a "yellowish sheen" to their feathering that really doesn't show in the photos. They are still too young to determine whether they are roos or pullets, so it’s a gamble.

I’m setting up an auction for a few other silkies, so if you’re interested in all of them, I can see what I can do to try to ship them together.

I would prefer to sell them locally to avoid shipping, and will drive a reasonable distance within zip code 16335 to meet you (preferably an hour or less).

I am NOT NPIP certified, so please MAKE SURE YOU CHECK WITH YOUR STATE TO ENSURE YOU CAN RECEIVE THESE BIRDS.

Shipping would be approximately $60 with a used horizon box. Please PM me with any questions.

56206_dscn4247.jpg
56206_dscn4248.jpg
56206_dscn4251.jpg
56206_dscn4255.jpg
56206_dscn4257.jpg
56206_dscn4259.jpg

Quote:
Kasey - I had originally thought that too, but the more they grow out, I have no idea what they are. This is what I consider a splash - photo of one of my splash roo's -->
56206_sp_roo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom