3 word game

I was walking down the old town square to see the statue of the old Rubber chicken, because I had a report on how to make a big Chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup starts off with one rubber chicken, three cups of nasty goowey slime, four banana peppers, twelve boiled eggs, and three peeled gizzards. So I bought the ingredients and the snow began to fall. Then I realized, that I had forgotten to get the boiled eggs!!!
So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed. I ate them, they were delicious!So I went down to the

I was walking down the old town square to see the statue of the old Rubber chicken, because I had a report on how to make a big Chicken statue. My college class allows me to go off campus to a restaurant to research rubber chicken soup. Rubber chicken soup starts off with one rubber chicken, three cups of nasty goowey slime, four banana peppers, twelve boiled eggs, and three peeled gizzards. So I bought the ingredients and the snow began to fall. Then I realized, that I had forgotten to get the boiled eggs!!!
So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed. I ate them, they were delicious!So I went down to the gas station to

big_smile.png

So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed. I ate them, they were delicious!So I went down to the gas station to get some twinkies

So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed. I ate them, they were delicious!So I went down to the gas station to get some twinkies for dessert.
Then

RubberChickenLubber wrote:
So I went and bought chickens...but they were Cornish x instead of a layer breed. I ate them, they were delicious!So I went down to the gas station to get some twinkies for dessert.
Then

as I was starting to leave I saw a big Hawk statue replaceing

RubberChickenLubber wrote:
Then as I was starting to leave I saw a big Hawk statue replacing the rubber chicken.
hit.gif

Last edited:
Then as I was starting to leave I saw a big Hawk statue replacing the rubber chicken.
hit.gif

So I called

Last edited by a moderator:
So I called my town hall

So I called my town hall to ask them

Back
Top Bottom