30 coturnix quail eggs $15.00 includes shipping!

poultrylady

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Delano, Tn.
I am tired of hatching quail, actually I am over ran with quail! So I am offering 30 eggs for $15. priority shipping included. These eggs are 2 days old and ready to ship in the morning. You will probably get a few white ones out of the bunch, but not many. I am having an excellent hatch rate with them. If you would like them just post sold and I will give you my paypal address.

Great deal! Now I wish I had use for some quail
hmm.png

I'm checking on borrowing a bator tomorrow. Mine is somewhat full... If I can get a bator, I would love these.

These are still available, I would like to ship today(Tuesday) if anyone is interested. Coturnix are a friendly variety, not at all flighty like the bobwhites, and are excellent layers. Iv'e got around 300 of these now and really do not need any more! Thanks!

I raise alot of chicks, keets, and quail to sale, thats why I have so many:) Some people do buy them for pets because they are so friendly, you can just reach in and pick them up, some of mine will jump up on my hand when I open the pen. Also I do sell some of the males for people to eat, they are very good. But they hatch out so fast (17 days) and lay so many eggs I really am getting to many! I've got about 150 babies in the house that just hatched, that is not in the count of the 300+ I've got outside. Plus I've got a friend that raised these also and he does not have a bator so I hatch out his eggs on the halves, he brings me around 150 eggs every week, these are my eggs for sale though. I don't know if people show quail but I don't really think so.

Back
Top Bottom