300 pages of members who have never posted!

I started visiting this website months before I actually registered. Without this site I don't think I would have had the courage to purchase the chicks in the first place. Now i have nine girls and can't imagine life without them.

Quote:
My fav's are the "how cold is too cold?"

Lately I've been finding it harder and harder not to tell folk that if they don't keep the coop at 40+ degrees they're going to have frozen chickens.
gig.gif

Quote:
I was a lurker too. I would sit reading other people's posts and thinking of how I would reply. It got pretty bad, pretty soon I thought about it while trying to sleep at night! Whew. I don't do that any more.

Also may be a thing to think about people who may have found the forum, signed up. Then possibly forgot about it (or may not have liked it), it's like that with every forum... Then there is also some people have multiple accounts for whatever reason and those that may not even be posting but use Chat instead..

Quote:
You have the right mind set for BYC, post the moment you see something interesting!

Quote:
You have the right mind set for BYC, post the moment you see something interesting!

I thnk I just post.
lol.png

Not really, I don't comment on the stuff that is boring, or has already been answered, in the behaviors or baby chicks forums.

Quote:

I think I just post.
lol.png

Not really, I don't comment on the stuff that is boring, or has already been answered, in the behaviors or baby chicks forums.

Did you know you are in the top three most talkative people on the forum?

Quote:
I think I just post.
lol.png

Did you know you are in the top three most talkative people on the forum?

hide.gif
Not really, but I had a feeling. Sue me.

Back
Top Bottom