33 Eggs Due to Hatch Oct 25 (Hatch Complete)

Quote:
I put mine in on the 4th and you had said if yours get done hatching you had more to put in. If that helps you any
hu.gif

I can hear little peeps in mine but no pips yet.

LOL, yes, I had to look that up, but I was thinking that I had done something different than I usually would. I had two bators going, but they were only a day and a half apart in projected hatching dates, so I moved the last few that hadn't hatched over to the other bator that was behind in dates, cleaned out the first one and started this batch. Was thinking that was the night of the 4th, but dang it, I need to remember to write this stuff down every time.... paper brain, you know.
roll.png

OK, I have 3 babies, and one that has a completed pip/started zip. All solid chipmunks. So it looks like they are purebred Silver Phoenix. No feathered legs
lol.png

I'll post pics once I have them out of the camera and on the computer.
fl.gif
For the other 5.

Laney

That's great, Laney! I wish mine would hurry up and get going. Temp and humidity are rock steady and all's quiet, probably the calm before the storm. Looks like James won't miss much from going to the west Ga swap today.

Quote:
What breeds are you hatching?

My first Silkies......I am so happy. They were shipped but I have only had to pull 3 bad ones, so I have 15. I also have 7 of my own EE's in there with them.

Quote:
What breeds are you hatching?

My first Silkies......I am so happy. They were shipped but I have only had to pull 3 bad ones, so I have 15. I also have 7 of my own EE's in there with them.

So when they hatch you are going to send them to me right?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom