1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

38oz QCU Poultry Drinker Cup

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by pawtraitart, Feb 5, 2014.

1. pawtraitart

pawtraitart Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2007
    Idaho
    Chicken Tested.......Chicken Approved!

This is the bottle we use as part of our chick brooder system for the first ten days (a bit longer for baby quail) It's great for small birds or for those who aren't sure about using the horizontal nipple. No worries about accidental drownings and the small cup means less surface area for your babies to mess in. It uses the same optional mounting bracket as our other 38 oz. feeders/drinkers so you can raise the level of the cup to the perfect height above the bedding.

The cup is only one inch wide. It can be mounted from the outside of wire cages with just the cup inside if the bar width will allow it. Please ask for an "outside mount" with the bracket if you want this option.

38oz. QCU Poultry Drinker Cup (bottle only) - $12.00

38oz. QCU Poultry Drinker Cup (with mounting bracket**) - $18.00

Please PM me to order. Please specify with or without the mounting bracket. I'll need to know your zip code to give you a shipping quote. I accept PayPal and personal checks. I'm happy to combine shipping with my other offers.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. pawtraitart

pawtraitart Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2007
    Idaho
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by