3am surprise visit!!

Quote:
oh my gosh! that is horrible! i have pretty good neighbors, one always does stuff for us and we try to help them too. one we never hear from they stay to themselves, they live out here but never see them outside, and the other the only problem is the son's loud muffler on the truck. i feel pretty lucky. i am so sorry for you, my mother in law has bad neighbors also.

the up side is that I never have neighbors after a "cup of sugar" or borrowing tools. I figure one of these days they will get over it or go elsewhere. And if they don't, there will be a lot of eggs to myself!!!!!!!!!
lol.png

My horses got out one time a couple years ago. My dad got up to feed and they were missing (this was before I had my own horse property). He was PI$$ED.... he started walking down the street to find them. He had gone a mile before he saw a lady with them.
Turns out, she had her trailer out to go to a show. She opened the trailer up, went back down to get her horse, brought him up to load, and my two were in there!
lol.png
Guess they like going for rides...

Quote:
next time take them to the sale lol. take pictures of the damage and send him a bill that's what he has insurance for

Quote:
if i am understanding you right, he expected you to fix his fence while he was away?
he is lucky you did anything! it is his responsibility to have someone watch his animals at least once a day to check on him! i mean if you are going to go out of town for more than over night and be back the very next morning, get someone to feed and water the poor things! that was dumb and neglect on his part! he shouldn' t have animals.
but i tell you what he has good neighbors in you and should have not gotten mad at all, should have been greatful. i would have brought you a desert or gave you money or something for doing that for me
smile.png

I am afraid I would have been tempted to say.OOPs we accidently ate one of your cows if he would have had that attitude with me..........my horse "wanders" even through hot fence...over to a racing horse stable next door....breaks open their feed...........I finally told them I am doing what I can.could YOU possibly lock up your feed? so now...........they do.........which is smart no matter who's horse gets out...........and my horse is now less likely to go there..........well.........there anyway.......he still sticks his big ole butt 1/2 way out the fence...........

i have 2 horses, when we go away a friend will come check on them or they go off to a freinds farm, we had a guy lose his horses and they came through town and a/c ended up putting them in the field across tthe street, no one came to check on them for 3 day's......no water or gain...my husband and i ended up watering and feeding them

Back
Top Bottom