***<3ChickenForever and ChickenPeep's CHAT thread!***

Well I have had Speckled Sussex and not only are they beautiful and soft but they also have awesome personalities. Spitzhaunbens would be more vulnerable and flighty but they're still adorable and pretty. And French BCMs are stunningly beautiful and are pretty big. And they lay dark chocolate brown eggs. :) so it really depends on what kind of chicken you want!

Last edited:
Hello
frow.gif

Ugh I haven't been on all week!!!!! Only because this week was super hectic with work and hanging out with my best friend whom I haven't seen in a couple months!
But anyways, I should be on more this week! How is everyone and their chickens?

Ughhhh...
The people with the chicks just updated their post.... Apparently they're all sold out. I wish they just took the post off if they were sold because I got my hopes up..

Oh cool! Are you a cashier or someone who puts stuff on shelves or something else? I got my permit a while ago and I've been driving with my sister and my mom. My mom just got a new car and the gas pedal is really sensitive and every time I put my foot on the gas I accidentally accelerate really fast. :rolleyes: I'm getting the hang of it though. :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom