***<3ChickenForever and ChickenPeep's CHAT thread!***

Quote:
Yeah, we have to cull chicks a lot, you can't keep them all. We don't have enough time to baby ones like those that some people think we are cruel for killing, but it was suffering and it wouldn't have made it.
hmm.png

Quote:
Yeah, we have to cull chicks a lot, you can't keep them all. We don't have enough time to baby ones like those that some people think we are cruel for killing, but it was suffering and it wouldn't have made it.
hmm.png

Exactly my thoughts
smile.png

I understand too.
I recently incubated (and had a VERy successful hatch!). The one egg that i really wanted to hatch didn't. I was so sad because it was one of our chicken's eggs, and our roosters are gone now.
It had been peeping and rocking for 4 days. Finally, i decided to help it out. It didn't make it.
hit.gif
hugs.gif

It's okay horsie! At least it didn't suffer lond! It's in a better place now.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I even had a name for it allready! That was such a bad idea. DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH!!!!
It's name was going to be Spook.
I named a different chick Spook now. He is such a funny birdie! Love 'em!!!​

Quote:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I even had a name for it allready! That was such a bad idea. DON'T COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH!!!!
It's name was going to be Spook.
I named a different chick Spook now. He is such a funny birdie! Love 'em!!!

Hahah I'll keep theat in mind! Cause I think I might hatch some chickens in the spring!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom