3mo old barred rocks, roo or hen?

alisha

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 25, 2011
so we have just adopted these chickens and I am having trouble telling whether roo or hen. I have looked online and there are several different ways of telling but these guys/girls don't have all the characteristics. anyways let me know what you think!

sorry I thought the butt picture was too cute!

so we have just adopted these chickens and I am having trouble telling whether roo or hen. I have looked online and there are several different ways of telling but these guys/girls don't have all the characteristics. anyways let me know what you think!
Rooster

Rooster

Pullet

Pullet

Rooster

Rooster

Last edited:
Cockerel

Cockerel

Pullet

Pullet

Cockerel
Pullet

Last edited:
Cockerel

Cockerel

Pullet

Pullet

Cockerel

Cockerel

Total: 4 cockerels, 2 pullets.

Back
Top Bottom