3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Laree.... oops... do you have room to put some eggs in a bator.... I did a no no bid... and it looks like I've won.... YIKES! but I'll grown them out in my spiffy Laree brooder if you can incubate....

Time to sell a couple chickenz

Quote:
idunno.gif
It just went to the homepage.... did you make one ? or we can just make our own?

Yup I made one. Just realized I posted the wrong link, plus I made a different one that is easier to use.

Here's the new link to the new calendar. I just have the basic dates for now, but may add more later.

New Years Hatch Calendar

2 ducks (100%) gone and a chicken killed. They haven't been let out since Monday so no more deaths (except the sick chicken that was put down).

I hate keeping them locked up but I didn't want to lose more. They are out today in the run but I am home (and heavily armed). They are acting weird, very skittish when they see anything fly over (they freaked out over a raven earlier) and there was a housecat (I think... I was the one that let the bobcat out of the trap last year thinking it was a housecat) outside their run earlier but they all went out to confront it.

I'm going to go out to the store in a bit and get some of those rocket rounds too.

This morning I tested out a new whitening shampoo for the show birds. I used it on my extra roo, just in case things went amiss. Apparently getting a bath in the sink first thing in the moring can be very relaxing.............................
38307_img_1456.jpg

Being blown dry in the living room however, not so much. Woke the poor husband up on his day off chasing a wet rooster swaking and flapping through the living room right outside the bedroom door. Oddly enough ths cause no alarm with DH. At what point in my life did washing chickens in the sink and blowing them dry become a normal thing to do?

Back
Top Bottom