3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

hey Jeffross1968, I got the variety pack from Gabbard Farms too, mine arrived yesterday. I'm trying to keep my expectations for hatching low, but seeing the eggs from so many different breeds is making it hard. lol Best wishes for a good hatch!

Wolftrack, what a horrible experience! Hope you and your dog heal quickly and those creepy men get a good dose of karma!

Quote:
And the stress begins...
tongue.png

Just got home to find an exciting package on my porch from The Sherriff!

YAY FOR ICELANDICS!!!

Quote:
Are any of them Mercury thermometers or are they digital? I have bad luck with digital and trust my old mercury thermometer. Do you have one for taking a temperature like in your mouth that is mercury - the old kind? Put a small glass of water in your incubator and wait over night for it to reach the temp usually 6 hours or so then put the thermometer in the jar of water and give it a few minutes and see what it reads.
hugs.gif
love.gif
:love:love
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I am going to cry.
sad.png
My eggs are marked out for delivery all day, no eggs. The mail lady has already came and went. Uggh! I hate my post office! Why didn't I pick these up instead of having them delivered.
he.gif
:he If they don't cometoday I won't get to set with you all for New Years!
hit.gif
:hit:hit:hit:hit

Quote:
Don't you have mail tomorrow? call or go to the PO to pick up before it closes early with the tracking info so they can answer where they are...I hate waiting too
hugs.gif

They are closed and the number has been busy. We have the worlds worst post office. I dropped off packages to be mailed from them and they didn't even leave the post office for like 3 days! Grr! We have ail tomorrow, but why would they be marked out for delivery and then not come? I HATE my post office. from now on i am going to get my stuff shipped by UPS.

Last edited:
Quote:
And the stress begins...
tongue.png

F R I G G I N incubator anyways...

Just ordered a new spot check.

Took out the thermometer that had the low temp, Put one more different thermometer in there... we'll see what it says shortly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom