3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Ok, I know its late but, here are the pictures of my eggs and the bator.

These eggs are due on New Years Day.
5043004922131_ORIG.jpg

Most of them are due on on the 26th, some of them I had set this morning.
4043004922127_ORIG.jpg

Incubator doing its job.
big_smile.png

8042910554502_ORIG.jpg

9042910554509_ORIG.jpg

The 12 True Araucanas eggs did not come in the mail until Tuesday.
barnie.gif
I set them this morning with 4 Icelandic eggs and 3 Tomaru Longcrower eggs which totals 52 eggs, not counting the ones that will be hatching on the 26th. I had guess that I was setting 45 eggs. Does the ones that I had set late count?

Quote:
sad.png

Quote:
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
ep.gif
That's a LOT of eggs
clap.gif

Quote:
So the disease is spreading. And there's no known cure. Oh well, misery lurves company
cool.png

Quote:
And now I'm caught up but all this reading has made me worn me out
th.gif
I'm sure I'll feel better when I get home and can see my own incubator. DH thinks we have 20 in the bator and only 4 left under the hen.

Last edited:
One of my EE eggs hatched just now a day early and it's name is gold feather to bad he is brown. I'm having a great night. A blue egg hatching and winning a GFM who could ask for more?

Quote:
Congratulations!

And you know, there always has to be an over achiever! I have silkie eggs and splash marans eggs due to hatch Saturday, one of the silkies pipped already. These are my first attempt at hatching eggs from my chickens. I have purchased/shipped eggs in the bator for NYD and more eggs coming tomorrow (ok, and even more coming over the weekend or early next week). IMHO BYC forum = safe haven for chicken addict enablers.

Thank goodness!

hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom