Quote:
Congrats Featherz
clap.gif
and a big Thank You to Hot2Pot for donating the prize
smile.png

Mahonri- I just candled all your candleable eggs. I tossed:

1 Swedish Flower Hen-- Blood ring
3 Blue Eggs--No visible development.
4- white eggs---Icelandics? No visible development.

ETA-- I so totally didn't bother with the FCBM eggs. Not worth the second-guessing. They'll Hatch, or They Won't.

Last edited:
Quote:
That is good to know. This is ky first time duck hatching. I was joking that they.were going to imprint on my cats since I won't be home.

yuckyuck.gif
Imprint on cats!
gig.gif

Imprinting on cats is funny but my girlfriend intentionally imprints her goslings on her bulldog. She can train Stella (the dog) to run inside when she sees an eagle flying over, the goslings follow her. It's worked out really well and really helped eliminate a lot of losses. Besides, it gives us something to laugh at watching those little flappers waddling after the dog
lau.gif

So, after starting with 102, we're down to 48. I'm hoping for 20 chicks.

Well one of the reasons I was up ALL NIGHT last night is that my heart was fluttering.

After getting up, shower and a shave and off to work, I saw my first 4 patients and then it was just bugging me too much.

I don't have high blood pressure, but it had skyrocketed! 138/100 with a pulse of 90. I usually run at 120/60 p.58.

So, I cancelled out the rest of the day and DW went with me to my PCP. They said, "You don't have an appointment, go to the ER".

Didn't make me happy. So I went home and rested. Went to my appointment with my knee Dr. he took off the dressing and so I asked him what I should do. He took a listen and told me to go to the ER.

So we went.

Atrial Fribulation. Atrium flutters while the ventricle pumps. Blood Pressure still high, pulse still over 90. (very high for me).

I feel anxious and like I'm going to pass out.

Anyway, after electrocardiogram, echocardiogram and some medicine to reboot my heart into a normal sinus rhythm, they finally give me some general anesthetic (third time in six days), put paddles on my chest and back and shocked my heart back into normal rhythm. I think I'll go to bed now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom