3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Quote:
You wouldn't be planning on selling any of you double-laced blue eggs next year, would you??
love.gif
love.gif

'Course, if you auction them, I doubt I would win, there are some serious bidders on here.
barnie.gif

I've been oogling pictures of your birds for a while now. I
love.gif
droolin.gif
bow.gif
double laced birds

Last edited:
The poll for the Flapping Contest is finally up! Share the link with folks so we can get some decent voting going on! Voting will continue until midnight on the 31st Central, so at midnight MY time, I'll tally the winner and get the bell out!

Vote HERE!

Quote:
You wouldn't be planning on selling any of you double-laced blue eggs next year, would you??
love.gif
love.gif

'Course, if you auction them, I doubt I would win, there are some serious bidders on here.
barnie.gif

We'll see how these chicks look:) Maybe soon.... Hate to keep everyone waiting, but really they are project birds and I have no idea what quality this generation will produce.

Trisha

Quote:
You want to talk about boys? This is my WEEK OLD duckling. His name is Kowalski but we keep calling him T-Rex, Godzilla or Duckzilla. This WEEK OLD duckling is already as big as my full grown calls got. This was the same duckling in the train for Christmas. This duckling could now EAT the train.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...10049_100001337108712_722519_1929823599_o.jpg

Oh, Duckzilla is SO cute! I can just see what the future holds for me...Ducks, and poop,...or rather, even MORE poop than already appears around here, which is a lot!

The Swedish Flowers have left the building.

Mahonri is getting skinny with all his hiking....makes a hatcher look bad.

I had 8 pages to catch up on when we got home from the movie. Went to see War Horse so I wasn't the crazy lady tapping on the bator windows "Open, open, open". My first pip is now zipping. I'm so glad! It's a paint silkie from Kelar. It was beeping when I got home.

Congrats to all you peeps with over achievers. It's so cool to see the new chicks all fluffed up. Will there be any left for the actual midnight NYE hatch?

Julie

Quote:
I dont have any pips yet. Probly cause they're too afraid to see the crazy ladies tapping the bator windows.
he.gif

My chicks that have hatched early are now tapping the bator windows from the other side. They want OUT. The rest of the eggs are just sitting there, unpipped... mocking me.

Back
Top Bottom