3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Quote:
Congrats, ya beat me!!!
smile.png
hee hee.
smile.png

I should NOT be up this early, but my internal clock gets me up whether I want to be up or not.I think I have six chicks so far - lots more pips tho. GO chickies!
smile.png

Hard to believe no one has posted in over an hour!

Folks will be waking up with lots of new chicks in the morning.

I love New Years.

Quote:
I had to go do my morning workout.
tongue.png
I'll sneak the first batch of chicks out in a few hours - those brinseas get really crowded, but thankfully they recover well.. Lots and lots of pips, no idea how many now since the chicks are rolling the eggs around.
tongue.png
I think I see two unpipped eggs at minimum.

I love waking up to new chicks
celebrate.gif

When I peeked in the bator it looked like 2 blondes, 2 brunettes, and 1 silverish. Can't wait for them to fluff & dry so I can get a better look at them.

I'm not an official entry here but a lurker....We moved 11 lavendar ameraucanas (from the 100% lavendar pen) down yestery and I cannot peak without opening door so bringing mister and heater to the room around noon today if I can wait....)

Mahonri I hear we have 2 survivors from my eggs that were the only 2 that survived the incubator "incident".....Way to go birdies!!!!!!!! Looks like they might be a pair!!! Congrats.

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY TO ALL..... Nancy

I fell asleep reading around 11:40 last night to just the pip. This morning at 4:40 there is one blue Jersey Giant (cleaned legged so hopefully not mixed). Now he just needs a buddy. He is already fluffed so I am assuming he has been out awhile. Lets go buddies!

Congrats on all the cute chicks (especially the NN!!!!)

Can't believe we only had 2 entries for first chick out after midnight.

I might of had it but I fell asleep reading my book. Woke up at 1:44 and realized I had missed it. Rolled over and went back to bed until the ducks woke me with their COME CLEAN OUR WATER screams.

I still have 2 eggs that haven't pipped or zipped. Picked them up this morning and tapped on the shell, nothing. I don't have high hopes for them.

I did get 2 showgirls though and a NN from my own flock!! Life's good.

Happy 2012.

Back
Top Bottom