3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Quote:
That first picture... with the lambs, all 3 of those came from your eggs - I watched them hatch!
wink.png
(really should have mentioned that...) What color egg should the naked neck have come out of? If it came out of the olive egg than the unknown chick would be the Wellsomer x Blw Am.
The silver one either came from you or is from a black sex link roo (BOxBR) crossed with a silkie cross (no idea what the cross was with) here is another picture of it:
77670_chickies2012_018.jpg

Quote:
Love your bator!

AK Michelle Pretty pictures! I love, love, love snow.....as long as it's not at my house!
The last pic of the chicks....look at the expression of the chick on the right.
gig.gif
He's got something going on.

Quote:
Shuddup!!! Someone will hear you and it'll turn like last year. I'm just as happy to keep going like this for some time.

X3

Quote:
Tazo Zen hot green tea. Super hot and sweetened if you like it. It is very soothing and all the antioxidants really help. I totally swear by it after nothing else helped me about 6 years ago. I was sick for over a month and had gone through 2 rounds of antibiotics and was nearly hospitalized. It's best to catch it early but it helps even if you are full blown super sick. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and hope you get better soon. Congrats on your chicks!

Kathy... this is also for YOU.

I had to SEW this book bag. (I don't sew.)

And while I was at it, I figured I'd feature Gomez Addams, the naked neck. And I figured, well, the Naked Necks are the outcasts of the chicken world, so I'll make him a goth chick. A goth chick on his way to school with a cool new skull book bag.

46869_332401_273006756087226_100001337108712_728148_334253083_o.jpg

I wanted to show you the grandeur of my sewing job, LOL:

46869_329559_273006876087214_100001337108712_728150_559189374_o.jpg

Quote:
What kind is it?
<snip>

It actually took me a while to work out, I didn't think I should have any white chicks so I was hoping splash Silkie but the featherless yellow legs had me baffled. Then I remembered, there is a single white Leghorn Bantie in the pen, I think it must be her baby but I still can't work out who papa would have been.
hu.gif

Well my first hatched guy has earned himself the name "Big Fat Meanie Jerk" He has a toe fetish like none I've ever seen and is dragging the youngest hatched one around by his toes. He better outgrow this.

Back
Top Bottom