jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png
you'd get a lot of views…………
wink.png

lau.gif

This morning went to look at the chicks and found the naked neck stuck in a cold spot... he/she was cold and stiff.
hit.gif
So I picked it up and carried it with me to open up the hens coop. As I was walking back towards the house, the chickies body went flexible and it chirped..
woot.gif
Two hours later I think it is going to be fine. Guess I should have made him that scarf...

I knew you would fall for the cutie patootie.
love.gif

Quote:
Why Thank You!!!

My plan is to make little miniature coups for the miniature chickens and sell them as sets. Feeder, waterer, chickens, nest boxes, perch, and removable roof, as well as a little fenced area outside of the coup.

now remember this idea is patented!!!
wink.png

Similar to this? (not to rain on your parade)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...57886_100001337108712_622255_1219526091_n.jpg

That is pretty cute. What is is made of?

I think the chicken is dying
sad.png

It stopped eating last night and wont open it's eyes today, it's just sleeping. We've tried sugar water and sav-a-chick, now it's barely drinking.
hmm.png

Is it too late, anything I can try now or is there something wrong with the chick?

i had 2 chickies hatch from the 20 eggs i sett
hit.gif

and today one of them pass away he was born with
a leg deformity here are the pictures i buried
it today poor chickie pass away it was a sad
day for our family today and the last picture
is of the chickie that is still alive
59116_pict0110.jpg

59116_picts0107.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
hit.gif

Sometimes there isn't anything you can do..
sad.png
Is it warm enough? Maybe a bit of sugar water with an eyedropper? (side of the beak). Any pasty butt?

Last edited:
Quote:
Does the chick feel cold to the touch? Is it able to support itself? Does it stir when you move it or does it just stay asleep? Is it upright or on it's side?

I would definitely check the temperature in the brooder. It should be at 95*F. It may be just a little too cold. Enough that it didn't die right away, but it is still cold.

Save a Chick is much better than sugar water for the chick. It already has everything in it that the chick will need.

Back
Top Bottom