3rd Annual New Year's Day Hatch!!

Quote:
Thank you, everyone for the votes. However, it doesn't seem "right" to me that a hatch-a-long volunteer should win, therefore I'm deferring to a very worthy second place: AK MICHELLE!

clap.gif

Congrats to both of you!!!
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you, everyone for the votes. However, it doesn't seem "right" to me that a hatch-a-long volunteer should win, therefore I'm deferring to a very worthy second place: AK MICHELLE!

clap.gif

Congrats to both of you!!!
smile.png

X2
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif

And the winner for worst hatch rate with >20 eggs set is: Granny's Roost

We had a bunch of people unfortunately hatch out 0 eggs, but Ms Roost was the one that reported setting the most eggs.

I'm not sure whether to
clap.gif
or
hugs.gif

But in the line of
hugs.gif
you will be getting a dozen of Bargain's eggs to make this all better.

Thanks, Bargain!

Quote:
Thank you for hosting this contest. I would like a waterer base please.

I'm happy to win though it's unfortunate I had the worst small batch hatch rate.
hmm.png
Half the eggs were not fertile and the rest save 2 didn't grow to term.
I love the one chick I ended up with though. I named it Lucky. We've been spending lots of time together and I think Lucky assumes I'm his mom. This creates some challenges in regards to our differing species but I'm doing my best.
big_smile.png
401320_10150484268859003_512774002_8924428_1711226829_n.jpg

Quote:
Thank you for hosting this contest. I would like a waterer base please.

I'm happy to win though it's unfortunate I had the worst small batch hatch rate.
hmm.png
Half the eggs were not fertile and the rest save 2 didn't grow to term.
I love the one chick I ended up with though. I named it Lucky. We've been spending lots of time together and I think Lucky assumes I'm his mom. This creates some challenges in regards to our differing species but I'm doing my best.
big_smile.png
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums...4268859003_512774002_8924428_1711226829_n.jpg

What a cute little fuzzlet
love.gif
hugs.gif
What breed is he
hugs.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom